Welcome to Ms. Murphy’s Page!
Main school email: firstname.lastname@example.org GMAIL: email@example.com School Phone: 610-279-3345
Monday: Spanish Tuesday: Music and Computers Wednesday: Gym Thursday: Library
Announcements and Homework
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
***EXTRA WATER FOR GYM DAY! PLEASE CONSIDER USING A REUSABLE WATER BOTTLE!!!!!
**Noon dismissal on Thursday and no school for students on Friday…Conferences.**
- Read at least 20 minutes every night..
- Thursday will be a quiz on Story Elements. (Exposition, Rising Action, Climax, Falling Action, Resolution) **MOVED TILL NEXT WEEK!!!
6TH GRADE SCIENCE:
- Quizzes will be graded tonight and returned tomorrow. Corrections will be due on Tuesday 10/26.
7TH GRADE RELIGION:
- We are beginning Chapter 3 The Blessed Trinity and the BiG QuEsTiOn is “Why do relationships matter to me?”
- Reflect on the quote from Anne Frank “All children must look after their own upbringing. Parents can only give you good advice or put them on the right paths. But the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.”
- “The true test of a person’s character is what they do when no one is watching.” This famous quote from former UCLA basketball coach John Wooden is a great follow up to Anne Frank’s quote. How can these quotes help guide you to be the best version of yourself? How can they help you in building realtionships?