- Dana Leeds offers dance lessons for grades K through 8. Classes are held during the school day for a half hour. Times/days of lessons are scheduled with child’s homeroom teacher.
- Pink ballet shoes are required for class. Children dance in school uniform and ballet shoes during class time.
- Classes occur in the SHS Dance Studio with a wood floor and mirrors.
- Dancers perform at various school functions, masses, the Parish Christmas Show in the Church, and the SHS Arts Festival in May.
- Classes consist of ballet, liturgical, lyrical, jazz, hip-hop and modern dance. No experience needed!
- Dancers will improve strength, coordination, flexibility, rhythm and most importantly, confidence as they move.
- Cost is $235 for each dancer.
- A signed waiver must be returned with the sign up sheet and payment to the office labeled: Dance Leeds-Dance First Semester starts the week of 9/24/19 and ends 1/23/20. A new sign up form will be emailed for the second semester.
- Any questions, please email email@example.com
- You need to complete the first semester to join in the second semester. No one can join only for the second semester!
SHS Tap Ensemble
- SHS proudly introduces a Tap Ensemble for grades 1st-8th grade.
- Tap shoes are required. Mrs. Leeds will send a link to purchase shoes or provide store recommendations.
- Students will learn the fundamentals of tap dance as they make music with their feet.
- Cost is ONLY $5 per class when you are a SHS dancer. For children not enrolled in the dance program, the cost is $235 for just tap lessons.
- Class will be at lunch recess.
Links from the 2018 Spring Arts Festival:
Video from the 2016 Spring Arts Festival:
Video from the 2015 Spring Arts Festival:
4th & 5th Grade
6th & 7th Grade