Welcome to Mrs. Britt’s Classroom!
STEP INTO HISTORY IN 7B
Happy Constitution Day!
September 17, 1787
“Study history, study history. In history lies all the secrets of statecraft.”
Sir Winston Churchill
Mrs. Britt’s Social Studies Links
Mrs. Britt’s Science Links
Stationery Supplies for Parents to Purchase for September
Please bring all supplies in on the first day of school.
There will be no sharing of materials. Please label students’ belongings.
- Multi-pocket accordion folder with labels for subjects
- Pencil case labeled with name
- Blue and/or black pens
- Red pens
- Light-colored highlighters
- #2 pencils
- Small glue stick and/or Scotch tape for pencil case (needed for social studies and science worksheets)
- Art box (small) with crayons and/or colored pencils, markers, scissors, Scotch tape, large glue stick, liquid glue
- Homework tablet (may be purchased at school for $3.00)
- 7 Copybooks (Hardcover, marble, NOT softcover or college ruled)
Other items students should have available at home:
- White loose leaf paper
- White computer paper
- Pens, pencils, and highlighters
See Google Classroom for Virtual Instruction Materials/Postings
Social Studies 8D and 8R Google Classroom 8D – jwujorw; 8R – tjwesqx.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2020!
Social Studies 7B and 7S Google Classroom 7B – orxlack; 7S – ghv4i55
Stay Safe and Well! Enjoy the Summer! See You in September!
Life Science 7B and 7S Google Classroom 7B – xilkv4b; 7S – lu73hmh.
–My e-mail address is email@example.com.
-Please e-mail me if you have any questions or problems.