Soaring to Success in 3–S.
Welcome to Third Grade! We are going to have an incredible year.
- Field Day lunch order form due Friday, 6/7
- Field Day 6/10
- 8th grade graduation 6/11
- No School 6/12
- Last day of school 6/13
- Please check your child’s homework folder/behavior chart every night.
- Volunteer Sign up for Art-3S
- Please click the above link to volunteer during art class throughout the year. Thank you!
- Math-Final on Thursday. The test is cumulative. Practice problems on Mathletics and play the Jeopardy game: https://jeopardylabs.com/play/final-review-3185
- Spelling Final tomorrow
- Study spelling words from lessons 23 and 24.
- Religion Final MOVED to Thursday-Review study guide
- Math-Final on Thursday. The test is cumulative Practice problems on Mathletics and play the Jeopardy game: https://jeopardylabs.com/play/final-review-3185
Homework- Wednesday -5/5
- Math-Final tomorrow. The test is cumulative Practice problems on Mathletics and play the Jeopardy game: https://jeopardylabs.com/play/final-review-3185
- Bring a beach towel for Friday
- Bring a beach towel Friday
Monday- Gym- Please wear your sneakers and gym uniform.
Friday- Art Express every other week
Lesson 23- Words with siffixes -ly, -er, -ful
Lesson 24- Words with prefixes “un” and “re”
- Username and passwords are stapled in the BACK of your child’s homework agenda.
- You can access the anthology and homework pages on this website.
- This site contains up-to-date information, videos and more about Catholic Education. It is a great resource for children and families.
Scholastic Book Orders
**Create a parent username.
**Our class code is TQF6N
Total=26 Students- 16 girls, 10 boys
Please feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.