A Sharp Bunch in 3S!
Welcome to Third Grade! We are going to have an incredible year!
- 1/18- No School
- 2/12- No School
- 2/15- No School
- 2/17- Ash Wednesday Liturgy- 9:00
- 2/23- 9:00 Liturgy
Tests this week:
Reading Test Friday
Spelling Test Friday
Monday- No School
- Math– page 381-382. Go on IXL for 20 minutes by Friday..
- Reading- Complete Reader’s notebook page in cursive. Test Friday. Read for 20 minutes.
- Spelling- 3-2-1 activity- in cursive. Test Friday.
- Math-page 387-388. Go on IXL for 20 minutes by Friday.
- Reading-Reader’s Notebook page in cursive. Test Friday. Read for 20 minutes.
- Spelling– Pick 9 spelling words. Write a sentence for each word in cursive. There should be 7-8 words per sentence. Test Friday.
- Math-page 393-394. Go on IXL for 20 minutes by Friday.
- Reading- Reread story. Test tomorrow.
- Spelling-Pick 9 spelling words. Write a sentence for each word in cursive. There should be 7-8 words per sentence. Test tomorrow.
Spelling Words: Yonder Mountain: A Cherokee Legend- Unit 3 Lesson 13-Pattern= Contractions.
- Fondly- in a loving or caring way
- Mist- a fine spray or light fog
- Peak-the pointed top of something
- Rugged-rough or uneven
- Pausing- stopping briefly
- Steep-having a sharp slope
- Examined- looked at closely
- Pleaded- argued or begged
FOCUS: Yonder Mountain: A Cherokee Legend
Comprehension- Story, Compare and Contrast
Phonics- Contractions n’t, ‘d, ‘ve
Grammar- Subject-Verb Agreement
Specials Schedule 2020-2021
Tuesday- Gym. Wear your gym uniform.
Helpful Websites and Class Codes:
Seesaw – Click the links below for tutorials
- Log in using your gmail and password. This is stapled to the inside of your homework assignment book.
- Uploading a video tutorial.
Scholastic Book Orders Class Code: TQF6N Please place orders online only.
Click here for Scholastic Magazines online access.
- Click “log in”
- Click “I’m a Student”
- Type in our class code: daytrain7525
Think Central- you can access the math and reading books.
IXL- You can play games that correspond to each daily math and reading lesson.
Formed –This site contains up-to-date information, videos and more about Catholic Education. It is a great resource for children and families.
Total= Students- girls= 10 boys = 10
***The entire school is nut free.
Please feel free to contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions