- **Reminder: Please do not send in any food containing nuts.
- 10/21- Noon dismissal/conferences
- 10/22- No school for students/conferences
- 10/25- 40 Hours Liturgy-9:00
- 10/26- 7pm 40 Hours Closing Liturgy
- 10/29- Wear your Halloween costume to school. Halloween Parade- 1:15 in the front parking lot. Parents are invited to attend.
- 11/1- No School
- 11/2- Winter uniforms begin.
- 11/5- Noon dismissal
- Reading- Reader’s notebook page 71 in cursive. Test Friday.
- Spelling- 3-2-1 in cursive. Test Friday.
- Math- page 23-24. Practice your 2 and 4 times tables.
- Bring your library book tomorrow.
- Reading- Reader’s notebook page 74 in cursive. Test Friday.
- Spelling– Write a sentence for the first 9 spelling words in cursive. Test Friday.
- Math- page 25-26. Practice your 5 and 10 times tables.
- Gym tomorrow. Wear your gym uniform and sneakers.
- Reading-Reader’s notebook page 80 in cursive. Test Friday.
- Spelling– Write a sentence for the last 9 spelling words in cursive. Test Friday.
- Math– page 27-28. Practice your 3 and 6 times tables.
- Reading- Reader’s notebook pages 79 and 83 in cursive. Test tomorrow.
- Spelling- Test tomorrow.
- Math- page 29-30. Practice your multiplication flash cards.
- Wear your Halloween costume to school tomorrow. There will be a parade at 1:15 in the front parking lot. Parents are welcome to attend.
ELA-Story: Bat Loves the Night
Spelling Pattern: Short and long vowels
- detail-each part of several items of information
- squeak-a short, high-pitched sound
- echos-repeating sounds caused by the rebounding of sound waves from a surface
- swoops-to descend quickly with a sweeping motion
- twitch-to move with a slight jerk
- slithers-to move in a slippery way
- doze-to sleep lightly
- snuggles-to curl up closely
Specials Schedule 2021-2022
Tuesday-Library- bring your library book to school.
Wednesday- Gym- wear your gym uniform and sneakers.
Thursday- Spanish, Computer, and Art (every other week)
Helpful Websites and Class Codes:
Scholastic Book Orders Class Code: TQF6N Please place orders online only.
Click here for Scholastic Magazines online access.
- Click “Log in”
- Click “I’m a Student”
- Type in our class code: daytrain7525
Think Central- you can access the reading books.
IXL– You can play games that correspond to each daily math and reading lesson. Click on the recommended skills each week.
Formed –This site contains up-to-date information, videos and more about Catholic Education. It is a great resource for children and families.
Total= 22 Students
***The entire school is nut free.
Please feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com with any questions