A Sharp Bunch in 3S!
Welcome to Third Grade! We are going to have an incredible year!
- 10/21- Winter uniforms begin
- 10/21- 40 Hours Liturgy- 9:00
- 10/22- 40 Hours Closing- 7 P.M.
- 10/24- Noon Dismissal – PT Conferences-12:30-8:00
- 10/25- No School for students- PT conferences 8-12.
- Math– P53-54
- Reading-Unit 2 Lesson 6 test tomorrow.
- 10 Vocabulary questions-vocabulary words (see below) and suffixes -able, -ible
- 10 Comprehension questions- Bat Loves the Night
- 10 Phonics questions-VCV pattern- separate words into syllables
- 10 Grammar Questions- Verbs
- No homework tonight if you attend 40 Hours Closing- 7:00
Homework- Wednesday -10/23
- Noon dismissal tomorrow. No school Friday.
Homework- Thursday- 10/24
Specials Schedule 2019-2020
Monday- Computer and Art
Thursday- Gym- wear your gym uniform and sneakers
Week of 10/15
Spelling Words: No spelling words this week.
Unit 2 Lesson 7-
Vocabulary words- Unit 2 Lesson 6 -PG 206-207
- detail-each part of several items of information
- squeak-a short, high-pitched sound
- echos-repeating sounds caused by the rebounding of sound waves from a surface
- swoops-to descend quickly with a sweeping motion
- twitch-to move with a slight jerk
- slithers-to move in a slippery way
- doze-to sleep lightly
- snuggles-to curl up closely
- Username and passwords are stapled in the BACK of your child’s homework agenda.
- You can access the anthology and homework pages on this website.
- This site contains up-to-date information, videos and more about Catholic Education. It is a great resource for children and families.
Scholastic Book Orders
**Create a parent username.
**Our class code is TQF6N
Total=27 Students- 12 girls, 15 boys
***We do have MULTIPLE peanut allergies in the class. Please try to avoid sending items with peanuts for birthday treats!
Please feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com with any questions.