Welcome To Honors Math 2021-2022
Please see Google Classroom for Homework Assignments and Class Materials for each grade level.
Links to important websites:
IXL (for all grade levels)
HMH ED (K-5): Into Math Series published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
ConnectED (6-8): Glencoe Series published by McGraw Hill
(HMH and ConnectED usernames and passwords have been given in school)
Program admission for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Since we do have standardized testing results for this year, the protocol for accepting students into this program will return to the previous protocol:
- Standardized testing grades (Terra Nova):
- Math: composite score of 90% or above
- CSI (InView testing): In the range of 125 (118 or above)
- Reading: composite score of 85% or above
- Final grades in math:
- From third grade entering the program in fourth grade: VG or O
- From Grade 4 entering the program in fifth grade: 93 or above.
- Final grades in reading: 85 or above for all students
- Participation in the Honors Math Program is contingent upon the approval of the Archdiocesan Mathematics Committee.
- Students not meeting the above criteria will not be admitted into the program without approval.